Back in Swe...
Just to let you all know, I made it back to Gothenburg...
It's amazing just how much Ingrid has grown in the relatively brief time I've been away. I'm a little depressed in thinking that each one of those missed days can never be regained.
Anyway, I'm back... but not before Nele and I had a *super* time in Amsterdam. Both Nele and I can vouch for all of us, it's every bit as bad as it's reputation!
Will write more soon, I'm jetlagged and longing for a bed right now... G
It's amazing just how much Ingrid has grown in the relatively brief time I've been away. I'm a little depressed in thinking that each one of those missed days can never be regained.
Anyway, I'm back... but not before Nele and I had a *super* time in Amsterdam. Both Nele and I can vouch for all of us, it's every bit as bad as it's reputation!
Will write more soon, I'm jetlagged and longing for a bed right now... G





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
<< Home